Margot Austin’s Spring Flower Ideas
1) Try reloading the page in your browser
2) Clear your browser cache (to see how, click here)
3) Upgrade your browser to the latest version
4) Ensure you have a good internet connection and that houseandhome.com is not being hindered by firewalls or ad blocking software, etc.
5) Test using another browser. For example if you are using Internet Explorer, try Chrome or Safari
If you are still having trouble, please contact us
Release Date: April 29, 2013
Featuring: Margot Austin
Channel: Design Lab
Senior design editor Margot Austin shares four simple, DIY floral arrangements that will bring new life, colour and scent to any room this spring. Learn how to repot spring bulbs in clear glass vessels, use pitchers from around the house in new ways, make the most of grocery-store bouquets and create a beautiful display with just a trip to the vegetable garden or produce aisle.
DIRECTOR TV PRODUCTION & ONLINE VIDEO
Sheri Graham Delagran
DIRECTOR OF PHOTOGRAPHY
We welcome comments that are constructive and not of a personal nature.
Please be respectful of the people who have kindly allowed us into their homes for the benefit of us all.