More 2011 Trends
1) Try reloading the page in your browser
2) Clear your browser cache (to see how, click here)
3) Upgrade your browser to the latest version
4) Ensure you have a good internet connection and that houseandhome.com is not being hindered by firewalls or ad blocking software, etc.
5) Test using another browser. For example if you are using Internet Explorer, try Chrome or Safari
If you are still having trouble, please contact us
Release Date: January 24, 2011
Featuring: Lynda Reeves
Channel: Design Lab
Lynda Reeves and Suzanne Dimma share their thoughts on the edgy, chipped and deconstructed aspect of new vintage decorating, as well as the soft, layered aesthetic of the new modern look. Discover which furniture, accessories, fabrics and wall treatments allow you to get the look in an affordable and achievable way.
The New Vintage Look: Room design, John Derian Company. Chair: Boo Boo & Lefty, Toronto (416) 929-2223. Plate: Anthropologie. Bedding: Ikea, call 1-866-866-IKEA. Lamp: John Derian Company, as above. Print: Condé Nast Store (online only). Dresser: Angus & Company, Toronto (416) 537-4104.
The New Modern Look: Room design, Brad Ford, Brad Ford ID, New York (212) 352-9616. Vase: Pier 1 Imports, call 1-800-245-4595. Sofa: Mitchell Gold + Bob Williams, call 1-800-789-5401. Pillows: Elte, Toronto (416)
785-7885, 1-888-276-3583. Floor pillow: Crate & Barrel, call 1-888-657-4108. Desk: West Elm, call 1-877-451-9519.
DIRECTOR TV PRODUCTION & ONLINE VIDEO
Sheri Graham Delagran
DIRECTOR OF PHOTOGRAPHY
We welcome comments that are constructive and not of a personal nature.
Please be respectful of the people who have kindly allowed us into their homes for the benefit of us all.