1) Try reloading the page in your browser
2) Clear your browser cache (to see how, click here)
3) Upgrade your browser to the latest version
4) Ensure you have a good internet connection and that houseandhome.com is not being hindered by firewalls or ad blocking software, etc.
5) Test using another browser. For example if you are using Internet Explorer, try Chrome or Safari
If you are still having trouble, please contact us
Release Date: July 22, 2010
Featuring: Cameron MacNeil
Channel: Ask a Designer™
Designer Cameron MacNeil turns an open-concept laundry area and guest room into a tailored, practical space. Learn his tips for designing a wall of laundry appliances that isn’t an eyesore, adding a large table for folding and crafts, and accessorizing an existing Murphy bed for guests.
- Maxima XL Washer and Dryer, Maytag
- Table, rug, stools, chair, baskets, lamps, bedding, side table, throw pillows, throw blanket, EQ3
- "Garden Melody" (on wall) by Sharon Barr, "Silent Rain" (behind bed) by Sharon Barr, Canvas Gallery
- Cabinet colour, Benjamin Moore Advance Satin in Coventry Gray (HC-169)
- Wall colour, Benjamin Moore Regal Ultimatte in Smokey Green (CC-700)
DIRECTOR TV PRODUCTION & ONLINE VIDEO
Sheri Graham Delagran
DIRECTOR OF PHOTOGRAPHY
We welcome comments that are constructive and not of a personal nature.
Please be respectful of the people who have kindly allowed us into their homes for the benefit of us all.