Release Date: July 22, 2010
Featuring: Cameron MacNeil
Channel: Ask a Designer™
Designer Cameron MacNeil turns an open-concept laundry area and guest room into a tailored, practical space. Learn his tips for designing a wall of laundry appliances that isn’t an eyesore, adding a large table for folding and crafts, and accessorizing an existing Murphy bed for guests.
- Maxima XL Washer and Dryer, Maytag
- Table, rug, stools, chair, baskets, lamps, bedding, side table, throw pillows, throw blanket, EQ3
- "Garden Melody" (on wall) by Sharon Barr, "Silent Rain" (behind bed) by Sharon Barr, Canvas Gallery
- Cabinet colour, Benjamin Moore Advance Satin in Coventry Gray (HC-169)
- Wall colour, Benjamin Moore Regal Ultimatte in Smokey Green (CC-700)
DIRECTOR TV PRODUCTION & ONLINE VIDEO
Sheri Graham Delagran
DIRECTOR OF PHOTOGRAPHY
We welcome comments that are constructive and not of a personal nature.
Please be respectful of the people who have kindly allowed us into their homes for the benefit of us all.