One Room, Six Ways
1) Try reloading the page in your browser
2) Clear your browser cache (to see how, click here)
3) Upgrade your browser to the latest version
4) Ensure you have a good internet connection and that houseandhome.com is not being hindered by firewalls or ad blocking software, etc.
5) Test using another browser. For example if you are using Internet Explorer, try Chrome or Firefox
If you are still having trouble, please contact us
Release Date: June 17, 2013
Featuring: Anya Shor
Channel: Design Lab
The Art Stylists Anya Shor and Manny Neubacher demonstrate how to style a room in six different ways by switching up the artwork. See how they transform a simple living area with oversized paintings, contemporary photographs, an unframed canvas, and a few accessories while leaving the furniture as is.
First look: art by Katie Pretti
Second look: art by John Smialek (black encaustic wax piece) and Ianick Raymond (smaller optical piece)
Third look: art by Alain Lefort
Fourth look: art by Thrush Holmes (neon) and David Bagosy (moth and fly photographs)
Fifth look: art by Manny Neubacher
Sixth look: art by Adrian Williams and frames by Elgin Picture & Frame
All accessories and furniture from Elte
DIRECTOR TV PRODUCTION & ONLINE VIDEO
Sheri Graham Delagran
DIRECTOR OF PHOTOGRAPHY
We welcome comments that are constructive and not of a personal nature.
Please be respectful of the people who have kindly allowed us into their homes for the benefit of us all.