Open & Airy Kitchen
1) Try reloading the page in your browser
2) Clear your browser cache (to see how, click here)
3) Upgrade your browser to the latest version
4) Ensure you have a good internet connection and that houseandhome.com is not being hindered by firewalls or ad blocking software, etc.
5) Test using another browser. For example if you are using Internet Explorer, try Chrome or Safari
If you are still having trouble, please contact us
Release Date: October 1, 2012
Featuring: Cameron MacNeil
Cameron MacNeil reveals a galley kitchen he designed with a spacious floor plan, gorgeous marble backsplash and timeless KitchenAid appliances. Learn how he transformed the cramped closed-off kitchen by knocking down one wall, incorporating a large island as a work surface for the chef homeowner, and choosing fresh finishes like light grey cabinetry and durable white quartz countertops.
Kitchen supplied and installed by: MONARCH KITCHEN & BATH CENTRE LIMITED
Designer: CHARLINE BEAULIEU www.beaulieudesign.ca
Cabinetry: CUISINES LAURIER
Solid Surface Countertops: LATITUDE
Contact: MONARCH KITCHEN & BATH CENTRE LIMITED
Renovation: Lakeland Millwork, Andy Schollig 416 427 9050
Plumbing: Waterworx Mechanical, Frank Facchini 416 859 9928
Electrical: Power Electrical Contractor, Abas Delgosha 416 831 1951
Flooring: Attard Flooring, Jim Attard 416 816 0491
Tiles: Diamond Tile & Marble, Stepan Telishchuk 647 298 4178
Painting: Precision Painting, Michael Augusto 647 588 8803
DIRECTOR TV PRODUCTION & ONLINE VIDEO
Sheri Graham Delagran
DIRECTOR OF PHOTOGRAPHY
We welcome comments that are constructive and not of a personal nature.
Please be respectful of the people who have kindly allowed us into their homes for the benefit of us all.