Patrick Frey Interview
1) Try reloading the page in your browser
2) Clear your browser cache (to see how, click here)
3) Upgrade your browser to the latest version
4) Ensure you have a good internet connection and that houseandhome.com is not being hindered by firewalls or ad blocking software, etc.
5) Test using another browser. For example if you are using Internet Explorer, try Chrome or Firefox
If you are still having trouble, please contact us
Release Date: October 18, 2010
Featuring: Patrick Frey
Channel: Design News
Discover the secrets of luxury fabric design from Patrick Frey, president and chairman of Pierre Frey, the legendary textile and furnishing design house. Frey works with a team of designers to distill his travels and experiences into thousands of Pierre Frey, Braquenie, Fadini Borghi, and Boussac fabrics, including toile, damask, jacquards and modern prints. Plus, see photos of his effortlessly chic left-bank apartment in Paris.
See Patrick and Lorraine Frey’s Paris apartment in the [September 2009 issue of House & Home](http://www.houseandhome.com/magazine/2009/september) Pierre Frey products, through Primavera Interior Furnishings (to the trade), Toronto (416) 921-3334 or visit primavera.ca for showrooms across Canada, or visit pierrefrey.com for more information.
DIRECTOR TV PRODUCTION & ONLINE VIDEO
Sheri Graham Delagran
DIRECTOR OF PHOTOGRAPHY
We welcome comments that are constructive and not of a personal nature.
Please be respectful of the people who have kindly allowed us into their homes for the benefit of us all.