Retro Bathroom Update
1) Try reloading the page in your browser
2) Clear your browser cache (to see how, click here)
3) Upgrade your browser to the latest version
4) Ensure you have a good internet connection and that houseandhome.com is not being hindered by firewalls or ad blocking software, etc.
5) Test using another browser. For example if you are using Internet Explorer, try Chrome or Safari
If you are still having trouble, please contact us
Release Date: February 20, 2012
Featuring: Cameron MacNeil
H&H senior design editor Cameron MacNeil offers tips to bring a 1980s bathroom into this decade. Replacing a rarely-used tub with a large shower and simple additions like a vanity, faucets, sconces and floor tiles add classic style to a dated space.
Tile – Saltillo Imports
Hutton Double Vanity Sink (white) – Restoration Hardware
Hexis Faucet - Rubinet
Lighting – Tyrone Sconce – Robert Abbey
Handtowels – West Elm
Bathroom Accessories – Cb2
DIRECTOR TV PRODUCTION & ONLINE VIDEO
Sheri Graham Delagran
DIRECTOR OF PHOTOGRAPHY
We welcome comments that are constructive and not of a personal nature.
Please be respectful of the people who have kindly allowed us into their homes for the benefit of us all.