Sari Silk Rugs
1) Try reloading the page in your browser
2) Clear your browser cache (to see how, click here)
3) Upgrade your browser to the latest version
4) Ensure you have a good internet connection and that houseandhome.com is not being hindered by firewalls or ad blocking software, etc.
5) Test using another browser. For example if you are using Internet Explorer, try Chrome or Safari
If you are still having trouble, please contact us
Release Date: November 18, 2013
Featuring: Jamie Metrick
Jamie Metrick of Elte shows off the stunning new Silk Orchid rug collection made from recycled sari silks from India. These handmade carpets, which can take over a year to make, are woven into intricate ikat and historic designs that resemble art. Find out how washing and overdying techniques convey a modern feel with a touch of the past.
See how Lynda Reeves created an eclectic bedroom in the Elte showroom here.
All products available through Elte.
DIRECTOR TV PRODUCTION & ONLINE VIDEO
Sheri Graham Delagran
DIRECTOR OF PHOTOGRAPHY
We welcome comments that are constructive and not of a personal nature.
Please be respectful of the people who have kindly allowed us into their homes for the benefit of us all.