Small Luxurious Bathroom
1) Try reloading the page in your browser
2) Clear your browser cache (to see how, click here)
3) Upgrade your browser to the latest version
4) Ensure you have a good internet connection and that houseandhome.com is not being hindered by firewalls or ad blocking software, etc.
5) Test using another browser. For example if you are using Internet Explorer, try Chrome or Safari
If you are still having trouble, please contact us
Release Date: June 20, 2011
Featuring: Cameron MacNeil
Tight on space? Get tips from H&H senior design editor Cameron MacNeil as he explains how he transformed a small and outdated bathroom into a sophisticated room with a freestanding soaker tub, marble wall and floor tiles, an open-base vanity, and large mirrors.
Toilet and faucets - Kohler
Tub and vanity - Wetstyle - http://www.wetstyle.ca/
Basketweave tile – Downtown Lumber – Home Hardware Building Centre
Medicine cabinet – Downtown Lumber – Home Hardware Building Centre
Wall tile – Downtown Lumber – Home Hardware Building Centre
Mirror/light above sink – Ginger's
DIRECTOR TV PRODUCTION & ONLINE VIDEO
Sheri Graham Delagran
DIRECTOR OF PHOTOGRAPHY
We welcome comments that are constructive and not of a personal nature.
Please be respectful of the people who have kindly allowed us into their homes for the benefit of us all.