Small Main Floor Makeover
1) Try reloading the page in your browser
2) Clear your browser cache (to see how, click here)
3) Upgrade your browser to the latest version
4) Ensure you have a good internet connection and that houseandhome.com is not being hindered by firewalls or ad blocking software, etc.
5) Test using another browser. For example if you are using Internet Explorer, try Chrome or Safari
If you are still having trouble, please contact us
Release Date: November 26, 2012
Featuring: Helen Dewar
Homeowner Helen Dewar explains how she turned the narrow 15 by 30-foot main floor of her family’s townhouse into a functional space for entertaining. See how she maximized natural light by removing upper cabinetry and added colour with elegant wallpaper, yellow-painted doors and striped fabric. Plus, learn how she squeezed in extra seating for guests with a narrow kitchen island and custom dining table.
Tile – Antica Tile & Stone
Wallpaper – Primetime Paint and Wallpaper
Cabinetry – Falcon Kitchens
Marble – Marble and Marble
Backsplash – Weston Tile
Pendant Lights - Roost
Artwork – "Amsonia" by Linda Henningson through Canvas Gallery
Wood boards, grey bowls, pitcher, white bottles and jars – Elte
Bench – The Big Stuff
Custom table – Design Republic
Light fixture – modified instructions found on Lindsey Adelman website lindseyadelman.com
Mirror – Visitor Parking
Vase –West Elm
Rug, ottoman – Elte
Sofa – Visitor Parking
Wall colour – Benjamin Moore Classic Gray (OC-23)
Pillow, throws – West Elm
Artwork – "Kakabeka (and life) Falls..." by Silvana Bruni through Canvas Gallery
DIRECTOR TV PRODUCTION & ONLINE VIDEO
Sheri Graham Delagran
DIRECTOR OF PHOTOGRAPHY
We welcome comments that are constructive and not of a personal nature.
Please be respectful of the people who have kindly allowed us into their homes for the benefit of us all.