Smart Small-Space Renovation
1) Try reloading the page in your browser
2) Clear your browser cache (to see how, click here)
3) Upgrade your browser to the latest version
4) Ensure you have a good internet connection and that houseandhome.com is not being hindered by firewalls or ad blocking software, etc.
5) Test using another browser. For example if you are using Internet Explorer, try Chrome or Safari
If you are still having trouble, please contact us
Release Date: November 12, 2012
Featuring: Colette Soros
Colette Soros of Parliament Interiors transformed a small and tired Vancouver home into an open and airy family space. Learn how the home’s rooms were reconfigured to maximize living space in a busy home with three kids and a dog. See how Colette used a palette of white and grey with punches of yellow throughout the house to make the space bright, uniting indoors and out with enlarged windows and folding doors opening to a large deck.
DIRECTOR TV PRODUCTION & ONLINE VIDEO
Sheri Graham Delagran
DIRECTOR OF PHOTOGRAPHY
We welcome comments that are constructive and not of a personal nature.
Please be respectful of the people who have kindly allowed us into their homes for the benefit of us all.