Spacious Living Room
1) Try reloading the page in your browser
2) Clear your browser cache (to see how, click here)
3) Upgrade your browser to the latest version
4) Ensure you have a good internet connection and that houseandhome.com is not being hindered by firewalls or ad blocking software, etc.
5) Test using another browser. For example if you are using Internet Explorer, try Chrome or Firefox
If you are still having trouble, please contact us
Release Date: July 25, 2011
Featuring: Cameron MacNeil
Channel: Ask a Designer™
H&H senior design editor Cameron MacNeil offers decorating tips for a family room with bare walls and minimal furnishings. Learn how to add stylish elements like a contemporary gallery wall, simple TV unit, softly coloured rug and throw pillows, lighting, and curated vignettes.
Lecco media unit – BoConcept
Vincent Rug (in blue) – Ballard Designs
Newman Collection 2704 Sofa – Barrymore Furniture
Throw pillows – Coffee Tree and Arbor throw pillows – Judyross Textiles
Luxe floor lamp – CB2
Equus Lamp Style 121 – Robert Abbey
Lacquer tray (in white) – West Elm
Lacquer boxes – L'Atelier
Shane Norrie bowl – Gardiner Museum Gift Shop
DIRECTOR TV PRODUCTION & ONLINE VIDEO
Sheri Graham Delagran
DIRECTOR OF PHOTOGRAPHY
We welcome comments that are constructive and not of a personal nature.
Please be respectful of the people who have kindly allowed us into their homes for the benefit of us all.