Styling Tricks: Instant Art
1) Try reloading the page in your browser
2) Clear your browser cache (to see how, click here)
3) Upgrade your browser to the latest version
4) Ensure you have a good internet connection and that houseandhome.com is not being hindered by firewalls or ad blocking software, etc.
5) Test using another browser. For example if you are using Internet Explorer, try Chrome or Safari
If you are still having trouble, please contact us
Release Date: April 25, 2011
Featuring: Michael Penney
Add character to rooms with fabric stapled to stretcher frames, India ink drawings or block-printed fabric framed in contemporary white-on-white frames, or DIY cyanotype style stencils. H&H editors Joel Bray and Michael Penney demonstrate these budget-chic projects at the 2011 Interior Design Show.
- canvas stretcher frames
- fabric – Designer Fabrics Outlet
- staple gun
- gallery frames (white) – West Elm
- India ink
DIRECTOR TV PRODUCTION & ONLINE VIDEO
Sheri Graham Delagran
DIRECTOR OF PHOTOGRAPHY
We welcome comments that are constructive and not of a personal nature.
Please be respectful of the people who have kindly allowed us into their homes for the benefit of us all.