Teen Bedroom/Guest Room Makeover
1) Try reloading the page in your browser
2) Clear your browser cache (to see how, click here)
3) Upgrade your browser to the latest version
4) Ensure you have a good internet connection and that houseandhome.com is not being hindered by firewalls or ad blocking software, etc.
5) Test using another browser. For example if you are using Internet Explorer, try Chrome or Safari
If you are still having trouble, please contact us
Release Date: May 5, 2014
Featuring: Maia Roffey
Interior designer Maia Roffey of Black Sheep Interior Design demonstrates how a bedroom was updated to accomodate a growing teen, and how it can easily morph into a guest room once he moves out. See how a bulky bunk bed and wardrobe were swapped out in favour of built-in storage, and get Maia’s advice for space planning in a teen’s small bedroom, for now and the future.
Paint - Benjamin Moore Horizon OC53
Painters - Indiana Painting (416-303-3053)
Carpentry - Lakeland Millwork and Cabinets (firstname.lastname@example.org 416-427-9050 )
Bedding - Au Lit Fine Linens aulitfinelinens.com (416-489-7010)
Sewing - Blinds, Drapes & Bedding (416-604-1412)
Artwork – Art interiors
Headboard: Headboard, email@example.com
DIRECTOR TV PRODUCTION & ONLINE VIDEO
Sheri Graham Delagran
DIRECTOR OF PHOTOGRAPHY
We welcome comments that are constructive and not of a personal nature.
Please be respectful of the people who have kindly allowed us into their homes for the benefit of us all.