Tiny Condo Kitchen Makeover
1) Try reloading the page in your browser
2) Clear your browser cache (to see how, click here)
3) Upgrade your browser to the latest version
4) Ensure you have a good internet connection and that houseandhome.com is not being hindered by firewalls or ad blocking software, etc.
5) Test using another browser. For example if you are using Internet Explorer, try Chrome or Firefox
If you are still having trouble, please contact us
Release Date: November 4, 2013
Featuring: Cameron McNeil
Channel: Home Tour
Cameron MacNeil shares the smallest kitchen he’s ever designed: a 64-square-foot condo kitchen that he gave a slick, downtown vibe. Learn Cameron’s tips for maxing out a tight space, such as using European-size appliances, modular lighting, and clever floor options.
Coutertop: Blizzard, Caesarstone
Cabinet colour: Chelsea Gray, Benjamin Moore
Faucet: Level by Moen www.moen.ca
Appliances, Electrolux www.electroluxappliances.ca
Carpet Tiles: www.Flor.ca
Backsplash Mettro Source, www.mettro.ca
Pendant Lights: West Elm www.westelm.com
Window Blind www.hunterdouglas.com
Wall colour: Oxford White, Benjamin Moore
19000 “in” Series Brushed Stainless Steel http://www.dekkorinc.com/
DIRECTOR TV PRODUCTION & ONLINE VIDEO
Sheri Graham Delagran
DIRECTOR OF PHOTOGRAPHY
We welcome comments that are constructive and not of a personal nature.
Please be respectful of the people who have kindly allowed us into their homes for the benefit of us all.