Trendy DIY Pendant Light
1) Try reloading the page in your browser
2) Clear your browser cache (to see how, click here)
3) Upgrade your browser to the latest version
4) Ensure you have a good internet connection and that houseandhome.com is not being hindered by firewalls or ad blocking software, etc.
5) Test using another browser. For example if you are using Internet Explorer, try Chrome or Safari
If you are still having trouble, please contact us
Release Date: July 19, 2010
Featuring: Kathryn Bala
Former H&H assistant design editor Kathryn Bala demonstrates how to make a funky, DIY pendant light, using yarn, string or ribbon. Customize the size, shape and colour to suit your space!
yarn or ribbon fabric stiffener inflatable plastic/rubber ball bowl foam brush rubber gloves scissors pencil lighting kit
DIRECTOR TV PRODUCTION & ONLINE VIDEO
Sheri Graham Delagran
DIRECTOR OF PHOTOGRAPHY
We welcome comments that are constructive and not of a personal nature.
Please be respectful of the people who have kindly allowed us into their homes for the benefit of us all.