Updated Edwardian Home
1) Try reloading the page in your browser
2) Clear your browser cache (to see how, click here)
3) Upgrade your browser to the latest version
4) Ensure you have a good internet connection and that houseandhome.com is not being hindered by firewalls or ad blocking software, etc.
5) Test using another browser. For example if you are using Internet Explorer, try Chrome or Safari
If you are still having trouble, please contact us
Release Date: August 26, 2013
Featuring: Shirley Meisels
Designer Shirley Meisels updates an Edwardian-style family home by painting out the original dark oak paneling a fresh white, and installing textured tiles. See how her open-concept kitchen gets a facelift with grey-stained walnut cabinets and floating shelves. Her stunning black and white bathroom features a carpet-like tile floor and wood-textured tiles and. Learn how zigzag fabrics, an oversize mirror and black wallpaper add a contemporary sense of drama, and why she forfeited a window for statement art.
Shirley Meisels website: http://www.mhouseinc.com/
DIRECTOR TV PRODUCTION & ONLINE VIDEO
Sheri Graham Delagran
DIRECTOR OF PHOTOGRAPHY
We welcome comments that are constructive and not of a personal nature.
Please be respectful of the people who have kindly allowed us into their homes for the benefit of us all.