Video: Tommy Smythe’s Bachelor Pad
1) Try reloading the page in your browser
2) Clear your browser cache (to see how, click here)
3) Upgrade your browser to the latest version
4) Ensure you have a good internet connection and that houseandhome.com is not being hindered by firewalls or ad blocking software, etc.
5) Test using another browser. For example if you are using Internet Explorer, try Chrome or Safari
If you are still having trouble, please contact us
Tour the HGTV star’s former apartment for great small-space decorating ideas.
Celebrity designer Tommy Smythe, one of the stars of Sarah’s House, gives us a peek inside his inspiring 180-square-foot home, featured in H&H’s September 2007 Small Spaces issue. You’ll love his bed, chandelier, writing desk, shelves, collectibles and charcoal grey paint.
See photos of his new apartment, using some of the same key pieces, in our December 2009 issue.
DIRECTOR TV PRODUCTION & ONLINE VIDEO
Sheri Graham Delagran
DIRECTOR OF PHOTOGRAPHY
We welcome comments that are constructive and not of a personal nature.
Please be respectful of the people who have kindly allowed us into their homes for the benefit of us all.