The 2016 One Of A Kind Show Contest Rules and Regulations
No purchase necessary to enter or win.
This contest starts on October 21, 2016, and ends at 11:59 p.m. ET on November 17, 2016.
1. HOW TO ENTER: To enter, completely fill out the online entry form, including your mailing address, e-mail address and daytime telephone number, click to accept these contest rules, then click on the Submit button. One entry per individual per day.
2. PRIZE: There are a total of eleven (11) prizes to be won. Prizes, to be awarded at random, consist of the following (all values in Canadian dollars):
- One (1) grand prize consisting of one pair of tickets to attend the One of a Kind Show and Sale at the Enercare Centre, Exhibition Place, Toronto from November 24 to December 4, 2016, plus a $200 gift certificate to spend at the event (total grand prize value: $230).
- Ten (10) runner-up prizes consisting of one pair of tickets to attend the One of a Kind Show and Sale (value: $30 per pair of tickets).
Entrants must live in Ontario and be able to provide their own transportation to and from the show. All prizes will be picked up at the One Of A Kind Show by the respective winners.
3. DRAW: Eleven (11) winners will be selected from among all eligible entries received in a random draw. Odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible entries received on or before the Contest Closing Date.
The selected entrants will be contacted by telephone or email, and will be sent a declaration and release form, including a mathematical skill-testing question, by email. In order to be declared a winner, the selected entrants must correctly answer the mathematical skill-testing question, and sign and return the form to House & Home Media within three days after being contacted.
If a selected entrant (a) cannot be contacted within three business days, (b) fails to complete and return the required contest documents within the time stipulated, (c) incorrectly answers the skill-testing question, or (d) otherwise fails to comply with these Official Rules, he/she will forfeit the prize and an alternate entrant will be randomly selected.
4. ELIGIBILITY: This contest is open to residents of Ontario who have reached the age of majority. You are not eligible if you are (or you live with) an employee, representative or agent of a Sponsor or its affiliates or licensees.
5. GENERAL: By entering the contest, participants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and by the decisions of the Sponsors, which shall be final on all matters relating to this contest. All entries become the property of the Sponsors and none will be returned. The Sponsors reserve the right to withdraw, terminate or modify this contest or any portion of this contest at any time without prior notice. The Sponsors are not responsible for (a) entries which are lost, stolen, delayed, destroyed, or illegible, incomplete or otherwise improperly completed; (b) incorrect or inaccurate entry information, human or technical error, printing errors, lost, delayed or garbled data or any combination thereof; (c) failure of the internet or the website, for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, access providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any email or traffic congestion on the internet or at any website, or any combination thereof including any injury or damage to an entrant’s or any other person’s computer or mobile devices related to or resulting from playing or downloading any material in the contest; (d) the loss, theft or misuse of the prize; or (e) any property damage, personal injury or misfortune in any way attributable to this contest or prize.
The personal information you are providing to enter this contest will be used only to administer this contest, and for no other reason. However, by entering this contest, you consent to the use of your name, without compensation, in any future publicity carried out by in connection with this contest.