Decorating & Design
October 14, 2016
DIY: Decorative Wall Panel
A decorative wall panel makes a dramatic focal point in an entryway.
- Cut a 1⁄2″ sheet of foam insulation into an elongated octagon shape and trim your fabric to fit, making sure to leave a little overhang on all sides.
- Apply spray adhesive to the front of the board, then carefully lay your fabric over it.
- Wrap the overhanging edges onto the back of the board and attach with fabric glue.
- Finish with contoured strip molding to highlight the panel.
- Attach to the wall using double-sided tape or Velcro.