Decorating & Design
February 25, 2011
Dogs In Design
One of my favourite (partly Canadian!) blogs, Desire to Inspire, has a weekly feature called ‘Pets on Furniture’. Reading it every Monday is a guaranteed way to cheer me up. So, I figured, what better way to combat the February blahs than by looking at H&H’s own version of pets on furniture? I’m using my creative license and changing it to ‘Dogs on or Near Furniture’, but I’m sure it will still have the same heartwarming effect.
You are welcome.
For more furry inspiration, read Suzanna Dimma’s blog post on Living With Pets.
1. House & Home January 2010 issue, photography by Donna Griffith
2. House & Home November 2010 issue, photography by Virginia Macdonald
3. House & Home February 2008 issue, photography by Donna Griffith
4. House & Home June 2008 issue, photography by Andrew Grinton
5. House & Home June 2007 issue, photography by Michael Graydon
6. House & Home November 2007 issue, photography by Andrew Grinton
7. House & Home April 2010 issue, photography by Janis Nicolay