Top 5 White Paint Colors
Would it surprise you to learn that there are as many white in designers’ paint decks as all the other colors put together? From off-white and blue-white to warm cream, the list goes on. Here are a few of our favorites.
1. Linen White (912) by Bejamin Moore: Makes walls look old and pairs perfectly with antiques.
2. Oxford White (CC-30) by Benjamin Moore: Looks like whipped cream – try it in a high-gloss finish.
3. Dimity (No. 2008) by Farrow & Ball: Warm and cloudlike, with barely-there pink undertones.
4. Muslin (CC-110) by Benjamin Moore: This sophisticated shade has a slight khaki tone.
5. Ivory White (CC-130) by Benjamin Moore: A true white that’s crisp but never cold.
Note: These images of paint colors will vary slightly from the actual. Always test your colors.