Easter Table Setting Inspiration
Soft pastels shine best with the arrival of spring, and at no better time than Easter — but delicate hues are not the only tones you can use. The blogosphere is filled with ideas for how to give your dinner table or home a pretty, sophisticated look for the holiday. Lucky for all of us, many of these ideas are DIY, too!
1. Designer Brittany Watson Jepsen paints eggs with watercolours and carefully scribes guest names on eggs, over at Brooklyn Bride.
2. Melanie Blodgett of You Are My Fave creates Easter-in-a-box … for grown-ups.
3. Stylist Matthew Mead guest blogs for Vintage Paper Parade and uses greens and blues for table settings.
4. Holly Becker of Decor8 shares the talented styling of Dietlind Wolf. Instead of just dyeing your Easter eggs, dye your linens and decor, too.
5. Courtney of Merriment dip-dyes Easter eggs with neon shades over at Oh Joy.
1. Brooklyn Bride blog, photography by Hilda Grahnat
2. You Are My Fave blog
3. Vintage Paper Parade blog, photography by Matthew Mead
4. Schoener Wohnen April 2012 issue, photography by Julia Hoersch, via Decor8 blog
5. Oh Joy! blog, photography by Katie Stoops