Halibut CrunchRecipe By: Peter & Chris Neal
- 2 ½ cups potato chips (try Neal Brothers Srirachup Kettle Chips)
- 2 heaping tbsp spicy mayonnaise (try Neal Brothers Sriracha Mayonnaise)
- 4 Halibut fillets, skin-on (4-6 ounces each)
- Chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves (optional)
Directions Yield: Serves 4
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper
- Place potato chips in a food processor fitted with the metal blade and process until they resemble coarse bread crumbs. (Alternatively, crush them right in the opened bag using a rolling pin).
- Place fish on the prepared baking sheet. Spread mayonnaise evenly overtop. Coat fish in chip crumbs (only the top of the fish), pressing lightly so they stick to the mayo.
- Bake in the preheated oven for about 20 minutes until coating is crispy and golden brown and fish is opaque and flakes easily with as fork. Garnish with parsley if using.