February 13, 2020
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 40 minutes
The pomegranate and herb salsa gives this dish a bright finish.
Yield: Serves 4
- Preheat oven to 375°F and line baking sheet with foil or parchment paper. Arrange salmon on baking sheet and season with salt and pepper.
- In small bowl, combine mustard, lemon juice, maple syrup and garlic, then spread over top of salmon fillets.
- In another bowl, combine pistachios, panko and olive oil, and sprinkle on top of mustard mixture layer, pressing down gently to adhere to fish.
- Bake salmon for 15 to 20 minutes, or until you see white juices on side of fillets, and fish begins to flake when pushing down on center.
Prepare Salsa And Serve
- In bowl, mix together pomegranate arils, shallots, jalapeño, lime juice, parsley, mint, and salt and pepper, to taste.
- Serve salmon topped with salsa and offer extra salsa on the side.