Spicy Canadian CaesarsRecipe By: Amy Rosen
This uniquely Canadian cocktail is a perfect dockside sipper. Kosher salt’s larger grind makes it ideal for the rim — here, we’ve mixed it with fresh lemon zest.
- 6 oz. vodka
- 36 oz. Clamato
- 1 tsp Tabasco
- 1 tbsp white horseradish, freshly grated or jarred (if so, drain first)
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- Juice and Zest of 1 lemon
- 1⁄4 cup kosher salt
- 1 cup (approx.) ice cubes
- 1 lemon, cut into wedges (for garnish)
- Dill pickle spears (for garnish)
Directions Yield: Serves 4-6
- To make Spicy Caesar cocktails, add vodka, Clamato, Tabasco, horseradish and Worcestershire sauce to a pitcher and stir.
- Squeeze lemon juice onto a small plate. Mix lemon zest with kosher salt on a second small plate. Dip rims of 4 to 6 glasses into lemon juice, then into lemon salt. Add ice to glasses, then fill with delicious caesar cocktails. Garnish with lemon wedges and pickle spears.