One of my oldest friends recently announced her pregnancy, and it’s been a buzz of excitement between us girls ever since. Since she is the first one in our circle to have a baby, it’s a pretty big deal and the following months will be a whirlwind of events before the little one arrives.
This exciting occasion has thrown me into full-on nursery browsing, and after perusing endless photo galleries of baby coves, my favourite look is fuss-free and simple. I’ve compiled quite a little list of quirky baby what-nots. Check them out!
Rich leather seating is a striking alternative to pastel linens.
This wood carousel horse from Restoration Hardware is a fun (and nice looking!) addition to a nursery.
This mushroom pouf would add a pop of colour to a neutral space.
I love the woodsy animal print on this soft wool rug from DwellStudio.
Nurseries can be a little over-the-top with all the frills and bows that come with baby things. This glass pendant light would tone down the fuss.
This whimsical rabbit scene pillow is lovely on its own or as a grouping with other throw pillows.
This mobile will lull your baby to sleep as it twirls around and around. Have you ever seen anything so sweet?
This Enchanted Forest Mural from Anthropologie brings fairytales to life.
This sweet little vintage art print stole my heart. What a creative way to fill up wall space.
I’m excited to see what Dina comes up with for her baby room!
For more simple nursery’s, see Katie Hayden’s roundup of Undecorated Kids’ Rooms.
1. Carlton Leather Recliner, Restoration Hardware Baby & Child
2. Vintage Wood Carousel Horse, Restoration Hardware Baby & Child
3. Mushroom Pouf, Anthropologie
4. Woodland Tumble Round Rug, DwellStudio
5. Clift Oversized Glass Pendant, Pottery Barn
6. Meadow Powder Blue Boudoir Pillow, DwellStudio
7. Bird Felt Mobile, Restoration Hardware Baby & Child
8. Enchanted Forest Mural, Anthropologie
9. For My Darling Vintage Framed Little Art Print, Rosenberry Rooms