See the new appliances, glossy cabinets and gorgeous island in the home of Lisa Chiang and Randy Woo, lucky winners of the $25,000 Ikea Kitchen Makeover contest.
1) Try reloading the page in your browser
2) Clear your browser cache (to see how, click here
3) Upgrade your browser to the latest version
4) Ensure you have a good internet connection and that houseandhome.com is not being hindered by firewalls or ad blocking software, etc.
5) Test using another browser. For example if you are using Internet Explorer, try Chrome
If you are still having trouble, please contact us
February 15, 2010
Cabinets, wall shelf, countertop, appliances, door handles, barstools, slipcover fabric, faucet, installation, Ikea, call 1-866-866-IKEA or visit ikea.ca; slipcover sewing, Blinds, Drapes & Bedding, Toronto (416) 604-1412 or visit blindsdrapesbedding.ca; pendant lights, Dainolite, Mississauga, Ont. (905) 564-1262 or visit dainolite.ca, and at Living Lighting, Toronto (416) 364-9099 or visit livinglighting.com for locations across Canada. Page 86: Dishwasher: Vintage serving pieces (on shelf), Twice Found, Toronto (416) 534-3904 or visit twicefound.com; chipolino marble backsplash, Ciot, visit ciot.com for locations; cutting board, La Merceria, Toronto (416) 848-0057 or visit lamerceria.ca. Drawers: Cabinets, countertop, cabinet organizers, plates, bowls, canisters, placemats, glasses, Ikea, as above; flooring, Olympia Tile & Stone, call ?1-800-268-1613 or visit olympiatile.com for locations across Canada.
We welcome comments that are constructive and not of a personal nature.
Please be respectful of the people who have kindly allowed us into their homes for the benefit of us all.