Learn how to host a themed party in style! Lynda Reeves shares easy outdoor entertaining tips after throwing a post-wedding brunch for her stepdaughter. From the Brazilian barbecue dishes to the tasteful tabletop decorations, steal her tricks for a fun backyard party.
Try our delicious Brazilian recipes.
1) Try reloading the page in your browser
2) Clear your browser cache (to see how, click here
3) Upgrade your browser to the latest version
4) Ensure you have a good internet connection and that houseandhome.com is not being hindered by firewalls or ad blocking software, etc.
5) Test using another browser. For example if you are using Internet Explorer, try Chrome
If you are still having trouble, please contact us
April 8, 2013
Parisian-style desserts, Thobors Boulangerie Patisserie Café, (416) 544-1733 or Thobors.ca
; event planning and waitstaff, Jeff Dinan Events, (416) 420-6006; rentals, Event Rental Group, (416) 759-2611 or Eventrentalgroup.com
; sewing by Reg Dohms, Luxe Interior Design, (416) 463-0215; tent, Absolute Tent & Event Services, (416) 203-8332 or Absolute.to
; valet parking, Mark J. Mooney & Associates, 1-888-387-7738 or Markjmooney.com
; vases, 18Karat, (604) 742-1880 or 18karatstore.com
; cocktail glasses, Event Rental Group, as above; napkins, Designer Fabrics, (416) 531-2810 or Designerfabrics.ca
; plates, Event Rental Group, as above; bowls, William Ashley China, (905) 566-8500, (416) 964-2900 or Williamashley.com
DIRECTOR TV PRODUCTION & ONLINE VIDEO
Sheri Graham Delagran
DIRECTOR OF PHOTOGRAPHY
We welcome comments that are constructive and not of a personal nature.
Please be respectful of the people who have kindly allowed us into their homes for the benefit of us all.