Lynda Reeves and Suzanne Dimma reveal the latest looks for 2011 in the decorating world, from the sleek and artisanal approach of the new country style to the bold and exotic aspect of the new traditional look. Find out which furniture, accessories, fabrics and wallcoverings will be hot this year!
1) Try reloading the page in your browser
2) Clear your browser cache (to see how, click here
3) Upgrade your browser to the latest version
4) Ensure you have a good internet connection and that houseandhome.com is not being hindered by firewalls or ad blocking software, etc.
5) Test using another browser. For example if you are using Internet Explorer, try Chrome
If you are still having trouble, please contact us
December 27, 2010
The New Traditional: Rug: [West Elm](http://www.westelm.com/), call 1-877-451-9519; Wallpaper: [Fromental](http://www.fromental.co.uk/); Mirrors: [Made Goods](http://madegoods.com/), Pasadena, Calif. (626) 333-1177. Headboard: Curved Corner Trezzo headboard, [Elte](http://www.elte.com/), Toronto
(416) 785-7885, 1-888-276-3583. Blanket: Rainier National Park blanket, [Pendleton](http://www.pendleton-usa.com/), call 1-877-996-6599. Lamp: 2501 table lamp,
[Robert Abbey](https://www.robertabbey.biz/smart-lighting/default.aspx), High Point, N.C. (828) 322-3480. The New Country: Room design, [Darryl Carter](http://darrylcarter.com/). Stool: [Sawkille](http://sawkille.com/), Rhinbeck, N.Y. (845) 876-2228. Blanket: [Swans Island Blankets](http://swansislandblankets.com/). Stove: [AGA Marvel](http://aga-ranges.com/), call 1-877-650-5775. Bookcase: West Elm, as above. Lamp: Phil’z,
Toronto (416) 461-9913, [Beige](http://www.beigestyle.com/), Montreal (514) 989-8585.
We welcome comments that are constructive and not of a personal nature.
Please be respectful of the people who have kindly allowed us into their homes for the benefit of us all.