Nothing says holiday like a stunning tablescape. Get tips on how to modernize your festive table decor using graphic linens, rustic furniture, unique dishes and more by Canadian artisans. From antique cocktail glasses to one-of-a-kind bowls, these stunning pieces found on Etsy are holiday must-haves — plus they make great gifts!
Presented by Etsy.
1) Try reloading the page in your browser
2) Clear your browser cache (to see how, click here
3) Upgrade your browser to the latest version
4) Ensure you have a good internet connection and that houseandhome.com is not being hindered by firewalls or ad blocking software, etc.
5) Test using another browser. For example if you are using Internet Explorer, try Chrome
If you are still having trouble, please contact us
November 1, 2016
- Dining table with metal base from Son of a Woodcutter Live Edge and Reclaimed Wood Furniture. Prices vary by size.
- Modern house pattern linen napkins from Keephouse Studio, $28.81/pair.
- Blown-glass pitcher in smoky black from Audrey Would Vintage, $75.87; mid-century modern champagne flutes from Treasureette, $105.68/set of 4; old fashioned glasses, No Name Cat Vintage, $140/set of 4.
- Handmade white ceramic dish set from lookslikewhite, $170.51/3-piece set.
- Small pottery bowls from JBFORDstudio, $25 each (4½” diam. x 1¼” h.).
- Hammered-metal vase from Moonlightingnow, prices and styles vary.
- Vintage solid brass engraved pedestal bowl from StudioVintage. $29.27 (4” diam. x 2½” h.).
- Find similar flatware at Etsy shops such as Ella’s Attic Vintage, RalphsCloset and Zig Zag Vintage Modern Design.
- Unicorn ornaments from Bits & Purls. Prices and selection varies.
- Handmade and hand-painted white and gold bowls from Golem Designs. $237.35/set including a large (10” diam.), medium (7”diam.) and small (4” diam.) bowl. Handmade porcelain cups from CeramiqueDompierre. $22/3 (2½”).
DIRECTOR TV PRODUCTION & ONLINE VIDEO
Sheri Graham Delagran
DIRECTOR OF PHOTOGRAPHY
PRODUCER & STYLIST
We welcome comments that are constructive and not of a personal nature.
Please be respectful of the people who have kindly allowed us into their homes for the benefit of us all.