H&H design editor Cameron MacNeil reveals how he transformed a dark, neglected rowhouse into a hip, contemporary home using wallpaper, modern furniture and art work. Get the look with these DIY wallpaper panels, as shown in a previous episode.
1) Try reloading the page in your browser
2) Clear your browser cache (to see how, click here
3) Upgrade your browser to the latest version
4) Ensure you have a good internet connection and that houseandhome.com is not being hindered by firewalls or ad blocking software, etc.
5) Test using another browser. For example if you are using Internet Explorer, try Chrome
If you are still having trouble, please contact us
April 19, 2010
House & Home Makeovers Fall 2009
Upper: Living room: Art by Shane Norrie, Ingersoll, Ont. (519) 485-7217 or visit shanenorrie.com; sofa fabric, drapery fabric, Joanne Fabrics (to the trade), call
(905) 829-5500 or visit joannefabrics.com; drapery sewing, Blinds, Drapes & Bedding, Toronto (416) 604-1412; lamp, Kiosk, Toronto (416) 539-9665, (416) 601-1661 or visit kioskdesign.ca; wallpaper, Blue Mountain Wallcoverings, through The Home Depot, call 1-800-628-0525 or visit homedepot.ca for locations across Canada; sofa upholstery, Mieda Design, Toronto (416) 360-8321 or visit iedadesign.com. Page 75: Dining room: Wallpaper, Jocelyn Warner, visit ocelynwarner.com for information; bowls, Shane Norrie, Ingersoll, Ont. (519) 485-7217 or visit shanenorrie.com. Page 76: Upper hallway: Glass, CGA Glass & Mirror, Toronto (416) 534-5835; stainless steel handrail, Perfect Stainless, Toronto (416) 533-5653 or visit perfectstainless.com; photographs by Rita Godlevskis, visit ritagodlevskis.com; art by Todd Munro, visit toddmunro.com.
We welcome comments that are constructive and not of a personal nature.
Please be respectful of the people who have kindly allowed us into their homes for the benefit of us all.