In this Segment
See how designer Trish Johnston transformed a boring suburban bedroom into an airy and serene retreat. Learn how she added DIY architectural interest with applied moulding panels on the walls. Get her tips for incorporating texture with an upholstered headboard, layered bedding and nouveau shag area rug. See how she added just the right hits of fresh colour and shiny silver accessories.
See more rooms by Trish Johnston.
- Desk, Ikea
- Bed, carpet, light fixture, art, Elte
- Headdress, Snob
- Side tables, Camilla House
- Fabrics, Kravet
- Wall colour, Pale Oak (OC-20), Benjamin Moore
- Trim and crown moulding colour, Seapearl (961), Benjamin Moore
- Door colour, Rockport Gray (HC-105), Benjamin Moore
Please contact Trish Johnston Design for more information.