- Reload this page: click here
- Test out the low res version
- Clear your browser cache (to see how, click here)
- Upgrade your browser to the latest version
- Ensure you have a good internet connection and that houseandhome.com is not being hindered by firewalls or ad blocking software, etc.
If you are still having trouble, please contact us
H&H stylist Peter Paquette demonstrates a simple craft project using affordable glass vases, paper and candles. Learn how to punch patterns in basic craft paper or shiny metallic sheets to create ambient centerpieces for a holiday party.
* Simple Hurricane, [West Elm](http://www.westelm.com/products/simple-hurricane-a784/?pkey=cvases)
* Heavy craft paper
* Japanese awl, available at local craft stores.
DIRECTOR TV PRODUCTION & ONLINE VIDEO
Sheri Graham Delagran
DIRECTOR OF PHOTOGRAPHY