- Reload this page: click here
- Test out the low res version
- Clear your browser cache (to see how, click here)
- Upgrade your browser to the latest version
- Ensure you have a good internet connection and that houseandhome.com is not being hindered by firewalls or ad blocking software, etc.
If you are still having trouble, please contact us
H&H design editor Cameron MacNeil reveals how he transformed a dark, neglected rowhouse into a hip, contemporary home using wallpaper, modern furniture and art work. Get the look with these DIY wallpaper panels
, as shown in a previous episode.
House & Home Makeovers Fall 2009
Upper: Living room: Art by Shane Norrie, Ingersoll, Ont. (519) 485-7217 or visit shanenorrie.com; sofa fabric, drapery fabric, Joanne Fabrics (to the trade), call
(905) 829-5500 or visit joannefabrics.com; drapery sewing, Blinds, Drapes & Bedding, Toronto (416) 604-1412; lamp, Kiosk, Toronto (416) 539-9665, (416) 601-1661 or visit kioskdesign.ca; wallpaper, Blue Mountain Wallcoverings, through The Home Depot, call 1-800-628-0525 or visit homedepot.ca for locations across Canada; sofa upholstery, Mieda Design, Toronto (416) 360-8321 or visit iedadesign.com. Page 75: Dining room: Wallpaper, Jocelyn Warner, visit ocelynwarner.com for information; bowls, Shane Norrie, Ingersoll, Ont. (519) 485-7217 or visit shanenorrie.com. Page 76: Upper hallway: Glass, CGA Glass & Mirror, Toronto (416) 534-5835; stainless steel handrail, Perfect Stainless, Toronto (416) 533-5653 or visit perfectstainless.com; photographs by Rita Godlevskis, visit ritagodlevskis.com; art by Todd Munro, visit toddmunro.com.
DIRECTOR TV PRODUCTION & ONLINE VIDEO
Sheri Graham Delagran
DIRECTOR OF PHOTOGRAPHY