2012 Ikea Kitchen Makeover
1) Try reloading the page in your browser
2) Clear your browser cache (to see how, click here)
3) Upgrade your browser to the latest version
4) Ensure you have a good internet connection and that houseandhome.com is not being hindered by firewalls or ad blocking software, etc.
5) Test using another browser. For example if you are using Internet Explorer, try Chrome or Safari
If you are still having trouble, please contact us
Release Date: September 17, 2012
Featuring: Cameron MacNeil
Fresh white cabinetry, a graphic herringbone-pattern porcelain floor and cosy dining area define this year’s dramatic Ikea kitchen makeover. See how designer Cameron MacNeil transformed contest winners Pam and Bill MacGillivray’s dark 30-year-old kitchen into a contemporary space with a country vibe.
See more of this kitchen, plus before photos, in our October 2012 issue.
In-floor heating, Nuheat, Nuheat.com; cabinets, appliances, installation, some furnishings, HanStone Quartz counter, Ringskär faucet, Hjuvik faucet, Edsvik faucet, Fåglavik handles, Lindsdal handles, Vinna handles, Ingatorp table, Norden table, Tranetorp table, Numerår laminate counter, Numerär beech counter, Ikea, 1-866-866-IKEA or Ikea.ca; pitcher (on table), teapots, canister, Cynthia Findlay Antiques, (416) 260-9057 or Cynthiafindlay.com; lamp, Ethel 20th Century Living, Toronto (416) 778-6608 or Ethel20thcenturyliving.com.
DIRECTOR TV PRODUCTION & ONLINE VIDEO
Sheri Graham Delagran
DIRECTOR OF PHOTOGRAPHY
We welcome comments that are constructive and not of a personal nature.
Please be respectful of the people who have kindly allowed us into their homes for the benefit of us all.