’70s Kitchen Renovation
1) Try reloading the page in your browser
2) Clear your browser cache (to see how, click here)
3) Upgrade your browser to the latest version
4) Ensure you have a good internet connection and that houseandhome.com is not being hindered by firewalls or ad blocking software, etc.
5) Test using another browser. For example if you are using Internet Explorer, try Chrome or Safari
If you are still having trouble, please contact us
Release Date: April 14, 2014
Featuring: Ingrid Oomen
A kitchen with an awkward peninsula counter is reimagined by designer Ingrid Oomen as an open area that’s inviting to cook and entertain in. See how she embraced old structural elements and shifted the focal point from dead space to shelving that is easy to access. Ingrid suggests practical ideas for making the most of a long, narrow kitchen, including the addition of a smart pantry/desk.
Design, Qummunicate; contractor, Michel Corbeil, (416) 371-8255.
DIRECTOR TV PRODUCTION & ONLINE VIDEO
Sheri Graham Delagran
DIRECTOR OF PHOTOGRAPHY
We welcome comments that are constructive and not of a personal nature.
Please be respectful of the people who have kindly allowed us into their homes for the benefit of us all.