Colette van den Thillart’s Upper Floor
1) Try reloading the page in your browser
2) Clear your browser cache (to see how, click here)
3) Upgrade your browser to the latest version
4) Ensure you have a good internet connection and that houseandhome.com is not being hindered by firewalls or ad blocking software, etc.
5) Test using another browser. For example if you are using Internet Explorer, try Chrome or Firefox
If you are still having trouble, please contact us
Release Date: February 25, 2013
Featuring: Colette van den Thillart
Channel: Home Tour
Colette van den Thillart of NH Design shares how she brought personality and character to her principal bedroom, ensuite bathroom and her teen daughter’s bedroom. Learn how the designer mixed treasured pieces from her family’s previous home in England and reinterpreted them for their Toronto house. Tour the romantic ensuite with a zinc tub, vanity made from an antique dresser, and dramatically veined marble floor. Next, see how her fashion-loving daughter’s room was designed with whimsical touches like an upholstered headboard in the shape of a dress.
Design, Colette van den Thillart, NH Design; contractor, Den Bosch + Finchley, (416) 922-4249.
Hannah's bedroom: Wall colour, Pale Powder (204), Farrow & Ball, 1-877-363-1040.
Principal bedroom: Lampshades, Primavera Interior Furnishings (to the trade), (416) 921-3334; wall colour, Mizzle (266), Farrow & Ball, 1-877-363-1040.
Ensuite: Tub, Christopher Butterworth Antiques, 011 44 207 823 4554; wall colour, Pavilion Gray (242), Farrow & Ball, 1-877-363-1040.
DIRECTOR TV PRODUCTION & ONLINE VIDEO
Sheri Graham Delagran
DIRECTOR OF PHOTOGRAPHY
We welcome comments that are constructive and not of a personal nature.
Please be respectful of the people who have kindly allowed us into their homes for the benefit of us all.