Contemporary Bistro Kitchen Makeover
Release Date: September 19, 2011
Featuring: Cameron MacNeil
Channel: Home Tour
Thinking about a kitchen reno? Draw inspiration from this dramatic makeover by H&H senior design editor Cameron MacNeil. Learn how he transformed a dated and inefficient kitchen into a spacious, bistro-chic space, with help from AyA kitchens. Take in the beautiful finishes, from the grey-brown cupboards and brass hardware to glossy subway tiles and honed Carrara marble countertops.
Find out more about this kitchen in owner Isabella Cairess Favaro’s blog series.
- Cabinetry, Vermont (door style), Anthracite (bottoms and pantry colour), Oyster (upper colour), Aya Kitchens & Baths
- Refrigerator, range, dish drawer, Fisher & Paykel
- Faucets, Hansgrohe
- Artwork, "Hot Tea," Ryan Louis
- Countertop, Bianco Cararra marble, Marble & Granite Stonecraft
- Wall and ceiling colour, Cloud White (CC-40), Benjamin Moore
- Bar stools, Crate & Barrel
- Magnetic chalkboard wall, MagnaMagic
- Drapery, Designer Fabrics
DIRECTOR TV PRODUCTION & ONLINE VIDEO
Sheri Graham Delagran
DIRECTOR OF PHOTOGRAPHY
We welcome comments that are constructive and not of a personal nature.
Please be respectful of the people who have kindly allowed us into their homes for the benefit of us all.