Converted Storefront Kitchen
1) Try reloading the page in your browser
2) Clear your browser cache (to see how, click here)
3) Upgrade your browser to the latest version
4) Ensure you have a good internet connection and that houseandhome.com is not being hindered by firewalls or ad blocking software, etc.
5) Test using another browser. For example if you are using Internet Explorer, try Chrome or Safari
If you are still having trouble, please contact us
Release Date: March 3, 2014
Featuring: Paul Rowan
Channel: Home Tour
Umbra co-founder Paul Rowan and partner Marcee Ruby discuss how they created their dream kitchen in a converted, century-old flower shop. See how they took metal bookcases and flipped them upside down to make kitchen shelves. Discover the perfect accents that Paul chose to make this kitchen feel like an interesting bistro.
DIRECTOR TV PRODUCTION & ONLINE VIDEO
Sheri Graham Delagran
DIRECTOR OF PHOTOGRAPHY
We welcome comments that are constructive and not of a personal nature.
Please be respectful of the people who have kindly allowed us into their homes for the benefit of us all.