Cosy Media Room
1) Try reloading the page in your browser
2) Clear your browser cache (to see how, click here)
3) Upgrade your browser to the latest version
4) Ensure you have a good internet connection and that houseandhome.com is not being hindered by firewalls or ad blocking software, etc.
5) Test using another browser. For example if you are using Internet Explorer, try Chrome or Safari
If you are still having trouble, please contact us
Release Date: August 30, 2010
Featuring: Cameron MacNeil
Channel: Home Tour
See how design editor Cameron MacNeil uses furniture, accessories and an art wall to customize a multipurpose living space. The addition to the 1950s home was designed to reflect the style of the other rooms, so the simple white walls and trim needed a personal touch. Cameron incorporated a versatile sofa, bold cushions, cotton drapery and photography and art from the homeowner’s family members to add warmth and a lived-in feel.
Reclaimed lumber, Canadian Salvaged Timber Corporation; Besta storage unit, Ikea, Vancouver (604) 273-2051, Coquitlam, B.C. (604) 636-1000, Calgary (403) 273-4338, Edmonton (780) 433-6000, Burlington, Ont. (905) 681-IKEA, Toronto (416) 222-IKEA, Etobicoke, Ont. (416) 646-IKEA, Vaughan, Ont. (905) 695-5075, Ottawa (613) 829-4530, Montreal (514) 738-2167, Boucherville, Que. (450) 449-6755, 1-866-866-IKEA or visit ikea.ca; rug, Elte; Pegasus fabric on armchair, Joanne Fabrics, visit joannefabrics.com; slipcover, Cover Your World.
DIRECTOR TV PRODUCTION & ONLINE VIDEO
Sheri Graham Delagran
DIRECTOR OF PHOTOGRAPHY
We welcome comments that are constructive and not of a personal nature.
Please be respectful of the people who have kindly allowed us into their homes for the benefit of us all.