Craftsman-Style Bedroom Update
1) Try reloading the page in your browser
2) Clear your browser cache (to see how, click here)
3) Upgrade your browser to the latest version
4) Ensure you have a good internet connection and that houseandhome.com is not being hindered by firewalls or ad blocking software, etc.
5) Test using another browser. For example if you are using Internet Explorer, try Chrome or Safari
If you are still having trouble, please contact us
Release Date: June 7, 2010
Featuring: Cameron MacNeil
Design editor Cameron MacNeil explains how graphic bedding, smart storage and the right paint can transform a Craftsman-style bedroom without diminishing its historical integrity.
Submit your own photos and questions to our [Ask A Designer™] section.
* Bedding – West Elm – Organic Pleated Voile Duvet Cover and Shams * Throw – Constantine – John Robshaw Pepper Cotton Coverlet * Storage – Ikea – Pax wardrobe system * Light - Drum shade swinging arm lamp – Home Depot * Bed - Lucy Au – Milano Bed – Fabric Philip Putty * Drape – Faab Home – Studio (line) Taupe Linen with Grommets * Trim and Wall Colour – Beauti-tone - Starlight 6M2-2 (wall) Snowdrop 5J2-1 (trim)
DIRECTOR TV PRODUCTION & ONLINE VIDEO
Sheri Graham Delagran
DIRECTOR OF PHOTOGRAPHY
We welcome comments that are constructive and not of a personal nature.
Please be respectful of the people who have kindly allowed us into their homes for the benefit of us all.