Decorating With Chintz
1) Try reloading the page in your browser
2) Clear your browser cache (to see how, click here)
3) Upgrade your browser to the latest version
4) Ensure you have a good internet connection and that houseandhome.com is not being hindered by firewalls or ad blocking software, etc.
5) Test using another browser. For example if you are using Internet Explorer, try Chrome or Firefox
If you are still having trouble, please contact us
Release Date: March 12, 2012
Featuring: Margot Austin
Channel: Design Lab
Set your rooms abloom! Senior design editor Margot Austin outlines the freshest way to use florals today, with bright colours and oversized patterns. Plus, learn about the history of chintz florals in fabrics, along with new and traditional ways to incorporate the painterly pattern into your home.
For more chintz, see Margot’s Weekend Decorating story in the April 2012 issue.
DIRECTOR TV PRODUCTION & ONLINE VIDEO
Sheri Graham Delagran
DIRECTOR OF PHOTOGRAPHY
We welcome comments that are constructive and not of a personal nature.
Please be respectful of the people who have kindly allowed us into their homes for the benefit of us all.