Family-Friendly Bathroom Design Ideas
1) Try reloading the page in your browser
2) Clear your browser cache (to see how, click here)
3) Upgrade your browser to the latest version
4) Ensure you have a good internet connection and that houseandhome.com is not being hindered by firewalls or ad blocking software, etc.
5) Test using another browser. For example if you are using Internet Explorer, try Chrome or Firefox
If you are still having trouble, please contact us
Release Date: August 24, 2015
Featuring: Dvira Ovadia
Channel: Home Tour
Give every bathroom and powder room in your home a unique look that works with the rest of the house. Designer Dvira Ovadia shares two bathrooms and two powder rooms she designed in one house, each with its own take on classic decorating. Get tips on where to splurge and save, and how to mix finishes and surfaces.
The boys’ bathroom is edgy, and feature classic white subway tiles that contrast perfectly with the walnut cabinetry and black hexagon floor tiles. In the girls’ bathroom, Dvida uses white tiles with hints of milky pink, and instead of cabinetry, an étagère is used to display towels, soaps and knick-knacks. This design works well for children but will grow with the kids thanks to the classic finishes. The formal powder room is grand with a mix of different finishes and colours, including white wall tiles, dark floor tiles, polished nickel faucets, oil-rubbed bronze lighting and silk wallpaper. The smaller powder room is simple yet stylish, and has a feature wall with hexagon tiles paired with a grey vanity for another classic look.
DIRECTOR TV PRODUCTION & ONLINE VIDEO
Sheri Graham Delagran
DIRECTOR OF PHOTOGRAPHY
We welcome comments that are constructive and not of a personal nature.
Please be respectful of the people who have kindly allowed us into their homes for the benefit of us all.