DIY Batik Fabric
1) Try reloading the page in your browser
2) Clear your browser cache (to see how, click here)
3) Upgrade your browser to the latest version
4) Ensure you have a good internet connection and that houseandhome.com is not being hindered by firewalls or ad blocking software, etc.
5) Test using another browser. For example if you are using Internet Explorer, try Chrome or Firefox
If you are still having trouble, please contact us
Release Date: July 5, 2010
Featuring: Michael Penney
Michael Penney demonstrates how to create high-end (and on-trend) batik fabric. This DIY project is especially easy because imperfections actually add character to textile art.
Ribba frames - IKEA An old cooking pot Hot plate (optional) White burlap Beeswax or paraffin wax bars Paintbrushes Indigo blue fabric dye Rubber Gloves Iron
DIRECTOR TV PRODUCTION & ONLINE VIDEO
Sheri Graham Delagran
DIRECTOR OF PHOTOGRAPHY
We welcome comments that are constructive and not of a personal nature.
Please be respectful of the people who have kindly allowed us into their homes for the benefit of us all.