DIY Clipboards & Trays
1) Try reloading the page in your browser
2) Clear your browser cache (to see how, click here)
3) Upgrade your browser to the latest version
4) Ensure you have a good internet connection and that houseandhome.com is not being hindered by firewalls or ad blocking software, etc.
5) Test using another browser. For example if you are using Internet Explorer, try Chrome or Firefox
If you are still having trouble, please contact us
Release Date: May 30, 2011
Featuring: Reiko Caron
Learn how to layer colour and pattern into your office space with customized, fabric-covered clipboards and trays. H&H style expert Reiko Caron demonstrates how to use coordinating shades for wall and desk items to create a cohesive work area.
- White glue
- Hot glue, hot glue gun
- Fabric, cut to 1-1/2" larger than your clipboards and trays
- Baking tray
- Spray glue
DIRECTOR TV PRODUCTION & ONLINE VIDEO
Sheri Graham Delagran
DIRECTOR OF PHOTOGRAPHY
We welcome comments that are constructive and not of a personal nature.
Please be respectful of the people who have kindly allowed us into their homes for the benefit of us all.