DIY Decorative Ladder
1) Try reloading the page in your browser
2) Clear your browser cache (to see how, click here)
3) Upgrade your browser to the latest version
4) Ensure you have a good internet connection and that houseandhome.com is not being hindered by firewalls or ad blocking software, etc.
5) Test using another browser. For example if you are using Internet Explorer, try Chrome or Firefox
If you are still having trouble, please contact us
Release Date: March 26, 2012
Featuring: Reiko Caron
For under $30, H&H style expert Reiko Caron shows us how to build a decorative ladder to display magazines in a living room or towels in a bathroom. Leave wood unfinished for an industrial look, or use paint or stain for a polished effect in a more traditional space.
- Gorilla Glue
- 2 – 2x3 cut at 7' lengths
- 5 – 1" dowel cut at 15 1/2 " lengths
1" spade bit
DIRECTOR TV PRODUCTION & ONLINE VIDEO
Sheri Graham Delagran
DIRECTOR OF PHOTOGRAPHY
We welcome comments that are constructive and not of a personal nature.
Please be respectful of the people who have kindly allowed us into their homes for the benefit of us all.