DIY Decoupage Dresser
1) Try reloading the page in your browser
2) Clear your browser cache (to see how, click here)
3) Upgrade your browser to the latest version
4) Ensure you have a good internet connection and that houseandhome.com is not being hindered by firewalls or ad blocking software, etc.
5) Test using another browser. For example if you are using Internet Explorer, try Chrome or Safari
If you are still having trouble, please contact us
Release Date: April 19, 2010
Featuring: Michael Penney
Michael Penney decoupages pretty, inexpensive botanical prints onto an Ikea Hemnes dresser to create a bohomian chic furniture piece.
Supplies Lepage White Glue Foam brush Minwax fast-drying polyurethane – Clear Satin Ikea Hemnes Dresser Anthropologie drawer pulls Ruler Scissors Screwdriver Decorative prints or papers
DIRECTOR TV PRODUCTION & ONLINE VIDEO
Sheri Graham Delagran
DIRECTOR OF PHOTOGRAPHY
We welcome comments that are constructive and not of a personal nature.
Please be respectful of the people who have kindly allowed us into their homes for the benefit of us all.