DIY Designer Pillow
1) Try reloading the page in your browser
2) Clear your browser cache (to see how, click here)
3) Upgrade your browser to the latest version
4) Ensure you have a good internet connection and that houseandhome.com is not being hindered by firewalls or ad blocking software, etc.
5) Test using another browser. For example if you are using Internet Explorer, try Chrome or Firefox
If you are still having trouble, please contact us
Release Date: June 28, 2010
Featuring: Heather Shaw
Learn how to make a personalized designer pillow using photographs or prints, transfer paper and fabric. Heather Shaw, a textile designer and owner of pi’lo, demonstrates how it’s done.
Materials/Equipment: inspiration image scissors iron cotton fabric transfer paper organza (silk) embroidery thread needle felt heftier fabric for pillow front (upholstery weight fabric or linen) sewing machine thread two pieces of linen (for the backing) Heather Shaw is a textile designer and owner of pi’lo, a small Toronto based business that makes simple heirloom accessories for the home Site: www.pilo.ca Blog: www.pilo.typepad.com Shop: www.etsy.com/shop/pilosale
DIRECTOR TV PRODUCTION & ONLINE VIDEO
Sheri Graham Delagran
DIRECTOR OF PHOTOGRAPHY
We welcome comments that are constructive and not of a personal nature.
Please be respectful of the people who have kindly allowed us into their homes for the benefit of us all.